The ideal candidate will be:
- Energetic and motivated.
- Most importantly, a people person - both with customers and your team.
- Committed to making every customer experience a spectacular one, with the ability to develop great customer relationships.
- A willingness to get your hands dirty - please note that we work rain, hail + shine, and all staff members will rotate between different parts of our store.
- Passionate about all things gardening, giftware, and home styling.
Horticultural qualifications and backgrounds are extremely highly regarded, though not always essential. Perhaps your background is in homewares or giftware? That’s wonderful too! Provided that you have the capacity and interest to learn more about horticulture along the way, we are happy to consider candidates with complementary backgrounds.
Here’s how to apply:
- Please include the job title that you’re applying for in the subject line of your email - for example, “Application - Customer Service”.
- Please include your CV (with references) and cover letter, noting that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Please include your availability and your desired job type (full time, part time or casual).
Email your application to email@example.com